VOTE YOUR VOICE
Covering Bonner and Boundary Counties and Legislative District One.
Voting is the cornerstone of our democracy. It is a privilege and a responsibility. We have fought wars, marched in the streets, passed legislation, and demanded rights from all corners of the spectrum, yet many citizens do not vote or only do so part-time.
When voters abdicate, community decisions are determined by a minority who may not serve the best interest of the community. Every vote counts. Vote your voice and help determine the future of the community in which you live.
"Bad officials are elected by citizens who don’t vote."
George Jean Nathan – American Journalist & Writer
HOW TO VOTE
Voter Registration for new voters closes from Oct 14 to Oct 24. New voters can register during early voting or on Election day.
- Register Online at www.voteidaho.gov
- Register by Mail with this FORM
- Register in Person -visit your county elections office and bring these documents.
- After Oct 24, you can still register to vote during early voting or at the polls.
- Request your ballot online at: www.voteidaho.gov, or contact county above.
- Request an absentee ballot by Oct 28.
- Ballots start to be mailed out Sept 23.
- Mark your ballot and return by mail or in person to the county office ASAP. They must be received by the county no later than 8:00 pm on November 8.
Early voting: Oct 24 through Nov 4. You may vote early at the county elections office M-F 9:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Election Day voting: November 8. Polls are open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. It’s fun and you’ll receive an “I VOTED” sticker. To find out where to vote, go to www.voteidaho.gov
6452 Kootenai St
Bonners Ferry, ID 83805
1500 Hwy 2, Ste 124
Sandpoint, ID 83864